Please review the submission photo specifications below:
TGYC Submission Guidelines
- Images should be in jpg or png file format
- Size limit: 10 mb
- No blurry, grainy, or fuzzy photos
- Make sure the photo is sharp and in focus. The objects should be clear and centered.
- Your photo cannot be manipulated in the following ways: text, emoji, stickers, etc.
- Please do not submit images in a word document.
- Do not submit photos that are not your own. You may only submit original content.
- DO NOT send original photographs through the mail without solicitation as we cannot assure their return or safety.
- All photos must be submitted online through the photo submission form.
- You may only submit photos that are suitable for a wider audience (photos may not contain sexual content or full nudity, may not promote violence, sexism, racism or bigotry, and may not contain profanity or explicit language).
- When you upload your photo(s):
- Upload a side by side image of your completed project and your name and date written legibly on a separate surface (i.e., paper, poster board, etc.) (required)
- Upload an image of just your completed project (required)